The 2019 Cornfest is back for the 3rd year and we have a lot in store for you and your family this year! Hosted by the Kiwanis of the Colorado River and Presented by our Title Sponsor Living Waters Hospice, this family event is shaping up to a be fun and exciting event. Here is just a preview of some of what we have lined up:
- Main Community Stage will have an action packed line-up of great music and entertainment featuring local bands, kids dance groups, theater groups, chior and the National Anthem being sung by local performer Micheal Gill.
- 2nd Stage will feature PartyFest with PartyBoyz DJ Richard and MC David, who will keep the party going again this year, along with other competitions and events.
- Anderson Ford is sponsoring the Beer Garden & the Cornhole Competition is back. SIGN UP NOW!
- Vendors’ Area featuring local retail vendors
- Food Vendors
- Bounce House for kids to work off that energy
- AAU Strongman Competition will feature a some an amazing show of strength and endurance.
- Pony Rides & Petting Zoo
- Pumpkin Patch
- A 7500sf Scream In The Dark, Haunted House, The Largest Haunted House In the Area!
The funds generated by this even stay right in this community. The event host, Kiwanis of The Colorado River (Noon Club) dedicating a portion of our funds to be used to enhance Gary Keith Park at the very site this even will be held at. We provide high school scholarships, grants to teachers, turkeys at Thanksgiving, books to children, Easter egg hunt each spring and playgrounds throughout the area.