The Kiwanis of the Colorado River is excited to welcome to you to the 2022 Cornfest! This is the 6th year of the return of the Cornfest. We have a lot in store for you and your family this year! Hosted by the Kiwanis of the Colorado River and Presented by Living Waters Hospice, this family event is shaping up to a be fun and exciting event. Here is just a preview of some of what we have lined up:
- Main Community Stage will have an action packed line-up of great music and entertainment brought you by Anderson Ford of Bullhead City and featuring local bands, Kid and Nic and Black CatX, as well as the Semi-Finals and Finals for the Bullhead’s Got Talent competition, and DJ Loke will keep the party going!
- Vendors’ Outdoor Arena featuring local retail vendors
- Food Vendors
- Large kids zone featuring Bounce Houses, Face Painters, Games, Petting Zoo and more!
- 15 Game Booths operated by local youth organizations.
- Escape Room Experience by Long Gone Escapes
- Teen Zone Featuring Baseball, Softball and Basketball Competition.
- AAU Strongman Competition will feature a some an amazing show of strength and endurance.
- Pumpkin Patch
- The ALL NEW Axe Throwing Center
- A 10,000sf Scream In The Dark, Haunted House, The Largest Haunted House In the Area presented by Tri-State AC Hero.
Cornfest 2022 Starts in:
Thank You To The 2022 Cornfest Sponsors
The funds generated by this even stay right in this community. The event host, Kiwanis of The Colorado River (Noon Club) dedicating a portion of our funds to be used to enhance Gary Keith Park at the very site this even will be held at. We provide high school scholarships, grants to teachers, turkeys at Thanksgiving, books to children, Easter egg hunt each spring and playgrounds throughout the area.